So we finally come to the end of Discovering Steampunk. It’ll be nice to get back to a normal reading/blogging ‘routine’ but it’s been really fun! I’m going to check out a few new blogs and twitter folk when I get time to, promise I’m not ignoring you all there’s just a lot of you, and heck, I’ve learnt a lot and I’m over the moon to see so many of you did too. I’m glad you guys enjoyed the feature so much, hopefully I’ll find time to do something else next year along the same vein.
In the meantime, there are a few guest spots coming up as well as the Bout of Books (no pressure) readathon next week. I’ll also be reading a tonne of Rachel Caine soon so stay tuned! 😉 I have a meaty In My Mailbox coming up next Sunday and I should be blogging pretty regularly with the readathon going on in the week (click the button in the sidebar to take part, it’s really worthwhile), and I’m pondering taking part in the Pretty When She Dies readalong as well in November. I bought the kindle version of the book so hopefully I’ll have time to join in, it sounds like a great read! So stick around, the next couple of months are going to be epic! I can’t wait.
I’ll be leaving the Discovering Steampunk button up in my sidebar for a while. It links to the Discovering Steampunk tag so if you fancy a browse through all of the posts, that’s nice and easy, and here’s a list. If you missed any of these, do have a read and leave your comments!
- Monday 10th – Discovering Steampunk Introduction & Giveaway
- Tuesday 11th – Of Cogs and Corkscrews: What is Steampunk? – guest post by Vrykerion
- Wednesday 12th – [Review] Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
- Wednesday 12th – Mini-Interview With Scott Westerfeld
- Thursday 13th – The Art and Soul of Steampunk – guest post by Ravven
- Friday 14th – [Review] The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters by G.W. Dahlquist
- Monday 17th – [Review] Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
- Monday 17th – Interview With Lia Habel Plus UK ARC Giveaway
- Tuesday 18th – Modern Steampunk Apparel
- Wednesday 19th – [Review] Soulless by Gail Carriger
- Friday 21st – [Review] Boneshaker by Cherie Priest