In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.
- Forgiven (Demon Trappers #3) by Jana Oliver | Goodreads
- All the Single Ladies by Jane Costello | Goodreads
I do have book one of Demon Trappers on the way but I completely forgot that I didn’t previously have a contact at Macmillan so my address hadn’t been updated yet so that’s with my dad back in Leicester at the moment but hopefully he doesn’t mind forwarding it and book three arrived on Saturday. Huzzah. 🙂 Hopefully I love book one as much as I expect I will, and I’ll get hold of book two. All The Single Ladies is actually my first unsolicited review copy of a book so that was pretty cool! That was another my dad had to mail over to me and it sounds like a fun read, which is my whole reason for reading chick lit in the first place. Fun.
From the Library
- The Discworld Graphic Novels (Colour of Magic & Light Fantastic) by Terry Pratchett | Goodreads
- Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton | Goodreads
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs | Goodreads
- The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley | Goodreads
Wow that’s a terrible picture.. oh well. As for the library books? I broke. I’m sorry. I was in Pembroke Dock and the car park there is right by the Job Centre, Asda, and the library. I had to go to the Job Centre and do a little shopping.. so I kinda broke and went into the library too. I don’t even expect I’ll be able to get to these and I think I may have a copy of Moon Called on its’ way over to me (I imagine it’ll be a re-reader so owning a copy will be awesome) but I had to! You know? And I picked up my free copy of We Love This Book as well while I was there, of course. I’ve had a flick and it seems pretty good. I’d definitely consider subscribing if I could afford it. The Mists of Avalon is a thousand-pager so high doubts that I’ll be reading it now that I see that but I’ve wanted to read it for years – I love Arthurian legend. And I love the Pembroke Dock library.
Again, I broke, but these two sound very good and I’m now auto accepted for Carina Press titles on NetGalley which is kind of cool! Really looking forward to these.
- 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom | Goodreads
- Practice Cake by Dalya Moon | Goodreads
- Caged Moon by Rachel Deagan | Goodreads
- The Next Thing I Knew by John Corwin | Goodreads
- Family Magic by Patti Larsen | Goodreads
- Run by Patti Larsen | Goodreads
- Farsighted by Emlyn Chand | Goodreads
- Meeting Destiny by Nancy Straight | Goodreads
- The Last Page by Lacy Camey | Goodreads
- Savor by Megan Duncan | Goodreads
- Sleeping With Paris by Juliette Sobanet | Goodreads
Freebies are cool. And thankfully take up less physical space than library books but yes, I again picked up a fair few and they’re a decent sounding few, yet again. I wasn’t sure about Farsighted originally, it just didn’t grab me (and this cover screams Smallville to me, on a sidenote) but it was free this week and I’ve heard great things and when I actually read the premise it did sound interesting so we shall see. And is anybody else as in love with the Caged Moon cover as I am?