Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books To Save If Your House Was Abducted By Aliens (or any other disaster struck)
You know, in all honesty, I think books would sadly be the last thing on my mind if the apocalypse struck but hey ho. May as well cheat the system *evil chuckle*
- My Kindle with over 100 books on it. Duh. It’s lightweight and so long as I can bring along my charger and have access to electricity, I’m good. If not it’s good for a couple of weeks at least and even then becomes a beloved item from the past.
- My gorgeous Folio copy of Grimm’s Fairy Tales
- My Complete Works of Shakespeare
- Signed copy of I Can Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett
- Glass Houses.. and okay the rest of the Morganvilles
- The Hunger Games
- Lord of the Rings – come on it’s freaking huge and amazing!
- Harry Potters. I don’t think I could live my life without them. They’re too awesome.
- The Book Thief
- The Night Circus because it’s PRETTY.