In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.
I wanted to show you guys this picture I took on my phone while walking to the doctors in the week because I think it’s kinda gorgeous. Entirely unrelated to IMM but..
I love fog.
- Fated by Alyson Noël | Goodreads
- All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin | Goodreads
- If I Die (Soul Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent | Goodreads
- Bitterblue (Seven Kingdoms #3) by Kristin Cashore | Goodreads
- Halflings by Heather Burch | Goodreads
- Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver | Goodreads
- Faery Tales & Nightmares by Melissa Marr | Goodreads
- Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer | Goodreads
Eeh! So exciting. I was one of the winners of Karen’s (For What It’s Worth) February Review Link-up challenge! I won with my Bite Club review which went out on the 29th February and I very almost didn’t post and also nearly forgot to link-up. How lucky is that?! And look at that pile! *squee* I really, really, really want to read Graceling because I love fantasy so much! And this series sounds amazing. So having a copy of Bitterblue is awesome and may finally prod me into getting hold of the first two. And Pandemonium! Eeh! I haven’t read Delirium yet but I know I’m going to love it. Just.. eeh! Thank you so much Karen. ♥ I shall also be grabbing the Wicked Lovely series from the library when I get chance to. I have definitely seen them in there.
- The Maid and the Queen by Nancy Goldstone | Goodreads
- Living With the Dead: Year One (#1-2) by Joshua Guess | Goodreads
- Living With the Dead: The Bitter Seasons (#2) by Joshua Guess | Goodreads
- Living With the Dead: The Hungry Land (#3) by Joshua Guess | Goodreads
- A Black Journal by Joseph Forbush |
- Fledgling by Natasha Brown | Goodreads
- Glamour by Penelope Fletcher | Goodreads
- Ever Shade by Alexia Purdy | Goodreads
- Blood’s Voice by Aine Massie | Goodreads
Zombie books! These sound pretty wicked, though I guess I didn’t need to pick up book two as book one comes with it but they were both free so.. and A Black Journal I just couldn’t find on Goodreads but it sounded interesting so that is on my Kindle. Glamour I actually already had but as ‘The Demon Girl’, it has been retitled and recovered and this cover is so so pretty! And Ever Shade sounds pretty wonderful.
What did you get this week? Have you read any of these? Did anything pique your interest? I love to read your comments!