Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read List
There are a heck of a lot of books I’d like to read in the next couple of months, a whole bunch that I need to read and a few I’d really like to, so I’ll mix it up a bit.
- The Pack by Jason Starr ~ I received this thrilleresque-urban fantasy from Berkley UK with a request to post the review around the publication date. So where I might otherwise have delved right into it because it sounds freaking amazing, I shall read it in April ready to review.
- My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent ~ The next Soul Screamers I need to read. I’m loving this series!
- My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
- If I Die by Rachel Vincent ~ This one is actually a review copy as well as a very coveted title so I’ll certainly be getting to this this Spring.
- The Dead Ways by Christopher Edge ~ Another book I have had on my shelf for too long. A review copy from Catnip publishing, a lovely little small press publishing house, The Dead Ways sounds absolutely wonderful and I’m determined to read it very soon.
- Toxic Treacle by Echo Freer ~ I received this one very recently actually but haven’t yet had time to pick it up. After reading Raimy’s review I really can’t wait!
- All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin ~ *bounce* I’ve wanted to read this one since I first saw it popping up in people’s mailboxes. A Godfatheresque dystopian? This is how it has been described. So can’t wait to read it!
- Fated by Alyson Noël ~ While I’ve never really been interested in her books before, I’m thoroughly intrigued by Fated and really can’t wait to see what it’s like.
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin ~ Ideally wanted to read this before the new series of Game of Thones comes out but alas, I don’t think I’ll have time. It’s a chunker! Would love to though. ‘Bout time I read through this series.
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins ~ I’ve wanted to get onto this and Mockingjay for so so long but I’m buried in review books. *sob* I really, really want to soon though!
AND THEN SOME. I have release deadlines, review copies I’ve had for a little while, books I wanted to read before X, and then the books I just plain want to read right now. If I manage 1-9 by May I’ll be over the moon. My reading pile order changes week after week though so please don’t hold me to it. Haha.