The Past Week at Once Upon A Time
- Sunday: Showcase Sunday #1.
- Tuesday: Warbreaker Group Read – Part One.
- Wednesday: Review of The Way of Shadows.
- Friday: Review of Touch the Dark.*guest review from Kelly
Thanks to the gorgeous Vicky and her common sense, my Goodreads Reading challenge widget is once again up-to-date so long as I remember to update the code manually.
I’m never happier than when I’m sat in my chair quietly with a good book. Give me some good nibbles and a comfy pair of pyjamas and I’m in utter bliss.
Around The Blogosphere
- Becca’s Book Bug has a new look courtesy of Shirley! Go take a look and say hello.
- The Jubilee Giveaway Hop is in full swing. Ends on the 5th of June.
- The Midsummer Dream Fair started on the 1st, take a look each day for interesting posts and fun giveaways.. related to faeries!
- Beck Valley Books honoured the Queen’s jubilee by taking a look at her life and family. I loved this post a little bit.
- And incase you ever wondered just what the heck a Giraffe Shifter is, Amanda reveals all in a shocking – okay, not that shocking. Kelly did it.
Not Quite The Blogosphere
- Disney Strips: Princes And Heroes Take It All Off! – I forget where I found this link now but it scares me a little bit!
- This one just made me giggle.
- pictures of demonic dragons – I adore dragons but this idea scares me
- once upon a time book blog – *glee*
- i’m on the fuck it diet – yeah, me too *offers you a crisp*
What Am I Reading?
Finished: Black Dawn by Rachel Caine, and Surrender by Lee Nichols
Started: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas *LOVE!
What Next? Perhaps Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel or One Perfect Summer by Paige Toon. Will see. Edit: Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin. Sod it!
I have actually been reading a lot in the past week and I’m really happy with myself. Just hope I keep up the habit!
Check the Showcase Sunday post for my Incoming.