The Past Week at Once Upon A Time
- Tuesday: Warbreaker Group Read – Part Three
- Wednesday: [Review] Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Friday: [Review] Shadow’s Edge (Night Angel #2) by Brent Weeks
The past week saw Vilutheril introduce Kingdom and host a giveaway (which is now closed). Ellie of Curiosity Killed The Bookworm posted a guest post entitled Sci-Fi in the City. Kriss at Cabin Goddess hosted a short piece of fiction written by Anderson which introduces Tiber. Do check out their tour stops!
Around The Blogosphere
- This post at Dribble of Ink caught my eye over the past week, despite it being posted a little while back now, but I had to share it because these covers for Lord of the Rings are so gorgeous. I really want a set!
- Another fab review for Throne of Glass over at Nocturnal Book Reviews which proves why you need to read this book.
- I really enjoyed Ellie’s review of The Trapeze Artist. I was intrigued by the novel and she has pretty much told me everything I needed to know.
- And Raimy’s tour stop on Emma Mills’ Witchcraft tour features a great guest post from Emma on research.
Woah this week ran away from me! I really couldn’t tell you what I’ve been upto aside from deciding that contacts aren’t my thing at the Opticians, reading until I finished White Wedding and hit a reading slump and working but elsetimes.. It also happens to be Dan’s birthday tomorrow so I am not currently on top of bloggish things (including this post) as I’ve been working a lot over the weekend!
- the fuck is this the fuck is that cat – the fuck are you on about?
- gerard butler razor – they make these?!
- dragon dick – wait.. no! Get off my blog!
- touch of power age? – it’s suitable for all but fits nicely into the late teens in my opinion
What Am I Reading?
Finished: My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent, White Wedding by Milly Johnson
Started: Fate by L.R Fredericks, Progeny by R.T. Kaelin, The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland by Catherine M. Valente
What Next? I haven’t got a clue. Trying to avoid a reading slump so whatever takes my fancy.
I started flapping around the place after finishing White Wedding not knowing what to pick up next for a couple of days! I seem to have settled on Fairyland. 🙂
I may have time to mess around with lists, links and ebooks later but for now this is all I have time for. Fun books this week!