The idea behind Random Acts of Kindness, or RAK, is to show a little love to fellow bloggers. People create their wishlists and sign up and send books to each other, basically. It puts a smile on people’s faces, and that’s always a good thing. Hosted by Book Soulmates.
I don’t in the slightest expect to get anything out of this but I figured there’s no harm in signing up, and hopefully I will at some point be able to put a smile on somebody’s face. We can hope. This is my first month so I have nothing to list or say aside from: hello!
My wishlists are in the sidebar below my rating system, but here’s a snippet, that seems to be the done thing when you sign up for this from what I’ve seen:
- Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse #10) by Charlaine Harris
- Howl’s Moving Castle (Castle #1) by Diana Wynne Jones
- Castle in the Air (Castle #2) by Diana Wynne Jones
- House of Many Ways (Castle #3) by Diana Wynne Jones
- Ghosts of Ascalon (Guild Wars 2 game tie-in) by Matt Forbeck
- The Hunger Games (Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins